Schwab School Minutes from 8/22/2017
Meeting was called to order
- Phil Jeffries
- Paula Thomas
- Nancy Mulvaney
- Bill Titus
- Michele Sparich
- Charlie Palermo
- Laura Walters
- Earnie Stauffer
- Michele Gerhard
- Eve Scott
- Donell Stump
Accepting previous minutes:
- Michele Sparich First
- Bill Titus Second
- All Agreed
Will be held at the park on Friday and Saturday. Bounce houses will need to be manned 1pm-9pm on Saturday ONLY. Extention chords, folding tables, folding chairs and filled gallon jugs will be needed. Anyone who wants to volunteer, please see Alyssa. Paula volunteered to sell tee shirts.
A servesafe license is not needed. This subject is tabled until after Weatherly festival.
We will need to ask Joe Cyburt if we can do snow cones. The plan is to sell tee shirts and do childrens games as usual.
- Small game of chance license was sent back due to missing information. Will review and send back out. (Charlie and Bill agreed to help Alyssa with this.)
- There is no update from the Borough at this time.
- Charlie said he plans to attend the next Borough Meeting.
- Bill recommended solar candles for a fundraiser and found some with suction cups that should work for the windows at the school.
- All agreed that the clock tower should be lit.
- Laura reports that the watch maker that fixed the clock at the county courthouse is in town so we can get his information to fix our clock.
- Charlie said he will contact Tom Gerhard to get contact information for said clock repair man.
- The mission statement needs to be re-worded now that we own the building.
- Concerns for a roof estimate are still waiting for borough.
- Donell suggested that we use the Middle School for winter meetings so we have better shelter than the outdoor park pavillions.
- Nancy suggested that we have our meetings for a set day out of the month.
- The next meeting is planned for 9/5/2017 at 7pm at the park.
- First motion to adjourn: Phil Jeffries
- Second by: Paula
- Al Agreed