Minutes from 10/26/2016
Meeting came to order: Agendas were passed out as attendees arrived.
Minutes were approved by Brian O'Donnell and Dawn Bellizia
- Charlie Palermo
- Lori Clabia
- Brian O'Donnell
- Dawn Bellizia
- Phil Jeffries
- Tom Connors
- Lee Zink
- Alyssa Hinkle
- Nancy Mulvaney
- Michele Gerhard
- Ashton Gerhard
- Chad Jr.
- Karen Andrews
- Eve Scott
- Rachel Scott
- Cindy Gerhard
- Kathie Paul
- Michael Molnar
- Debbie Molnar
- Donnell Stump
- Chris Reber (from the Times News)
- Beth Dice
- Kate Rusnock
- Ernie Stauffer
- Charlie got the public caught up on what the school was originally going for and what we were able to talk the bank down to
- The bank desires to have the school closed by December 15th.
- We are about $15,000 away from aquiring the building.
- Donations in the bank: 12391.22
- Pledges: 24,725.00
- Tom Connors brought a pledge of $200 from a family out of state. (South Carolina)
Summary of events since the last public meeting:
- A question was presented as to what will happen when the school is turned over to the town.
- We presented our mission statement and ensured her that the building will be facilitated by this group.
- Donations and pledges are being donated by the TOWN and the people who care about it.
- This group was told about what was going on with the building and the ongoing plans, more pressing- (the roof, structural urgency/emergency issues.)
- First motion: Lee Zink and second: Alyssa Hinkle
Alyssa Hinkle made the first motion to adjourn followed by Phil Jeffries.