Meeting Minutes from December 5, 2016
Meeting opened, minutes from previous meeting first accepted by: Ronald Montz and approved second by: Brian O'Donnell all agreed.
- Charlie Palermo
- Brian O'Donnell
- Michele Sparich
- Alyssa Hinkle
- Joeseph Cyburt
- Tom Connors
- Paula Thomas
- Michele Gerhard
- Ronald Montz
- Bruce Doney
- Eva Doney
- Current donations: $No dollar amount given
- Current pledges: $No dollar amount given
- Only a percentage was reported by Charlie Palermo- We are currently at 86%
Status of the newest agreement of sale.
- We are currently at 86% of our goal to purchase the school.
- There was some good media coverage on the old school and donations on the news around Thanksgiving. Charlie mentioned that The Standard Speaker, WNEP and Blue Ridge channel 13 are all excited to hear about our progress.
- Laura Walters did not attend the meeting but she sent a message of concern that the Schwab School website does not come up in a google search.
- Pat McGeehan's Mother (Ruth McGeehan)was the librarian at the old school. He is interested in making a donation to the old school in his mothers name.
- The PTA winterfest was slow, Michele Gerhard manned our booth. She was still able to get a few pledge sheets out and sell some "Save our School" items.
- Business solicitation updates- Lee Zink has been contacting business as well as Charlie Palermo reached out to business via mail.
- Adia's Old School Fundraiser will be held on December 19th 6pm at the L&L. Vendors, potential basket donors and interested individuals have been actively contacting me.
- People are welcome to come to the fundraiser on December 19th, but the next "formal" meeting January 9th 2017. (Location TBA)
Adjournment: First by Alyssa Hinkle & Michele Sparich seconded.
Special Note* -SEO had been optimized as of 12/6/2016 to be found in a google search. It can take up to 4 weeks for google to update this information to have the website highlighted in this search browser. Other browsers included are: Yahoo, Bing, HotBot and more